Hearthstone-Decks.net’s (HS) website is operated on behalf of Fool’s Mate (FM) based in Rotenburg, Germany.
Participation in online sweepstakes on the HS portals and their implementation is based on the following provisions. Online sweepstakes are those that can only be entered online.
§ 1 Sweepstakes
(1) The competitions are carried out by FM in cooperation with various partners (cooperation partners).
(2) A participant takes part in the competition by solving the tasks listed in the respective competition concept or fulfilling the conditions of participation. No purchase is necessary. Participation must be made within the period specified in the competition. The participant is responsible for the correctness of his e-mail and/or postal address. The electronically logged receipt of the e-mail at HS serves to check whether the deadline has been met.
(3) Legal recourse is excluded.
§ 2 Participants
(1) Persons aged 16 and over are entitled to participate.
(2) In order to participate in the competition, it is absolutely necessary that all personal details are correct. Otherwise an exclusion can take place.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of FM, the cooperation partners involved and their relatives are excluded from participation.
(2) HS reserves the right to exclude people from the competition in the event of a breach of these conditions of participation.
(3) Persons who use unauthorized resources or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation are also excluded. If necessary, winnings can also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed in these cases.
(4) Anyone who provides untrue personal information will also be excluded.
(5) Persons to whom the prize cannot be donated will also be excluded.
§ 4 Execution and processing
(1) The winners will be notified by HS in writing by post and/or email and/or Twitter direct message and their names can be published on the HS portals and/or the website of the respective cooperation partner. The winner expressly agrees to this form of publication. HS is entitled to transmit the winner’s data to the cooperation partner in order to enable delivery of the prize. If the HS only knows the email address of the winner, the winner will be notified by email. If the HS only knows the Twitter username of the winner, the winner will be notified by Twitter direct message. If the winner does not respond within one day with his complete postal address after sending the notification, the entitlement to the prize will expire and a new winner will be chosen by lot. The entitlement to the prize also expires if the prize cannot be sent within 1 week of the first notification of the prize for reasons relating to the winner.
(2) The item presented as a prize in the competition is not necessarily identical to the item won. Rather, there may be deviations in terms of model, color or similar. The prize sponsor may select an item of average type and quality of equal value to the item presented as the prize.
(3) The non-cash prizes will be sent by HS or the sponsor or a third party commissioned by HS or the sponsor by freight forwarder, parcel service or post to the postal address given by the winner. Winners may need to pay for the delivery.
(4) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive a replacement of equal value. The winner will also receive a replacement of equal value if the original prize is no longer available in the version presented (model change, seasonal goods, etc.).
(5) A cash payment of the prizes or any winning set is not possible under any circumstances.
(6) The claim to the prize or winning set cannot be assigned.
(7) Complaints relating to the implementation of the competition must be addressed in writing to HS within 14 days of the reason becoming known, stating the competition. Complaints communicated by telephone or made too late will not be processed.
§ 5 Premature termination of the competition
HS reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. HS makes use of this option in particular if the proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, the HS can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 data protection
§ 7 Liability
(1) HS is released from all obligations when the prize is handed over, unless an earlier point in time results from these regulations.
(2) HS is not liable for material and/or legal defects in the prizes donated by the partner.
(3) HS is not liable for the insolvency of a partner and the resulting consequences for the implementation of the competition.
(4) HS is only liable for damage caused by the HS or one of its vicarious agents intentionally or through gross negligence or through the negligent breach of obligations that are of essential importance for the achievement of the purpose of the contract. These restrictions do not apply to damage caused by injury to life, limb and/or health or to liability under the Product Liability Act. The above limitations of liability also apply in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, disruptions to the technical systems and services, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data or viruses.
Time Point: 21.08.2022