Ashes of Outland: All revealed cards, new Mechanics, info and more!
- The new Expansion Ashes of Outland will be published on April 7
- introduces 135 fel-infused new cards (Source)
- The Expansion features a new class named Demon Hunter.
- Its Hero Power Demon Claws, a one mana-cost single-turn boost to the hero’s Attack, designed around robust synergies with its class cards.
- Players will also receive, free, all 10 Demon Hunter Basic cards, as well as a 20-card Demon Hunter Starter set. Starting with Ashes of Outland, players can expand their collections with 15 new Demon Hunter cards, with 45 in total being planned for the Year of the Phoenix across the year’s upcoming three expansions.
- Prime Minions: Primes are powerful minions who shuffle a vastly-upgraded version of themselves back into your deck when they’re taken off the board. Every class save the Demon Hunter has its own unique Prime
- Prison Minions: Ashes of Outland also introduces Imprisoned Demons, who come into play “dormant” for two turns. Initially unable to attack and impervious to any threats, these powerful minions unleash tempo-shifting effects once they’re activated, with the potential to swing the outcome of a match.
For more info on the March 17 update, visit this article, including:
- Pre-Purchase Bundles
- Card Changes
- Battlegrounds Update
For more info on the March 26 update, visit this article, including:
- Card Changes
- New Hero for Hearthstone Battlegrounds
For more info on the Year of the Phoenix, visit this article, including:
- Card Pack Changes
- Free Decks for new or returning Players
- Ranked Mode Overhaul
- Star Bonuses
- Ranked Rewards
- Priest Update
- Neutral cards moving to the Hall of Fame