Hearthstone 27.0.3 Patch Notes: Constructed & Duels Updates
Patch 27.0.3 is a data-only patch, rolling out today, with the following updates and bug fixes.
Dev Comment: This is a smaller, numbers-only adjustment intended to address negative play experience outliers from the first few days of the new expansion. There will be another patch a couple weeks after this one where we will have more data points to make larger adjustments to the meta, if needed.
- Old: [2 Mana]
- New: [3 Mana]
- Old: [4 Mana]
- New: [5 Mana]
The above cards will be eligible for a full dust refund for two weeks following Patch 27.0.3.
Mechwarper has been banned from deckbuilding and all card pools.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Hearthstone] Updated Sparkbots to better match their colors to their effects. WARNING: Wear proper safety equipment and read card texts to mitigate the risk of misplays while handling Sparkbots.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Dormant Titans could activate their abilities (kind of), causing issues.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the Korean language version of the Forge tooltip displayed incorrectly.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed miscellaneous localization issues across languages.
- [Duels] Fixed a bug where Open the Doorways didn’t trigger off of Symphony of Sins or Snack
- [Collection] Fixed a bug where the Sargeras card back appeared as unowned and couldn’t be favorited.
Maybe you also like: