Hearthstone Disconnection Problems? Try this!
We believe that every Hearthstone player has experienced that Hearthstone says you are currently offline while you know your internet connection works.
We provide you with three ways how to handle the situation:
- How we do it
- Official Ways
- Official Advanced Troubleshooting
How we solve disconnection problems
» Restart the game directly
In most cases, when we experience this problem, we found that the easiest way is to restart the game, as you might tilt while trying the other methods.
» Press the Cancel Button
No joke, but many players mention that clicking on “Cancel” is faster than the third way.
» Click on the Reconnect Button
We know obvious, but this is the most “formal” way to handle this situation.
» Normal Troubleshooting
Before trying any of the following steps check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn’t become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- If you’re using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
» Advanced Troubleshooting
- If you’re using a VPN, try removing it.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Old firmware on your modem and router can cause issues with complex game connections. Visit the manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to apply firmware updates.
We hope this article helps you; in general, looking at the official Hearthstone Support often helps you with problems like this!