Hearthstone Patch 16.2.3: Several Bug Fixes | Teaser for upcoming Patch
Source: 16.2.3 Update
Just a short time ago, we started rolling out a small client update that addresses the following issues:
- Fixed an issue where de-syncing (a discrepancy between what the client shows vs. what is actually occurring on the server) would sometimes occur when Soul Juggler was dealing damage or when Deathrattles spawned minions in Battlegrounds.
- Art for Heroes + Hero Powers will now properly populate on mobile devices when the optional data download is paused.
- When the Air Raid Twinspell is played, the copy generated will now be the correct rarity.
- Risky Skipper is now a Pirate minion type, as originally intended.
- Spin ‘em Up and Small Repairs will no longer have their mana cost displayed in red when generated from Keeper Stalladris.
Please keep us updated if you encounter any new issues! Much love friendos <3
Source: hadidjahb on reddit & 16.2.3 Update
Here are some things shipping in the upcoming 16.4 patch:
- Arena Rotation
- Fix for the combat / recruit bug in Battlegrounds
- Animation speed-ups for minion triggers, as mentioned below:
We’re speeding up minion triggers across the whole game (“Whenever”/”After”, Poisonous, Lifesteal, etc. etc.) in an upcoming patch to better match the cadence of Battlegrounds (they’ll resolve in 0.2s (down from 0.8s) except for the special cases we flag for 0s). This is done and checked in, just hasn’t gone live yet because it requires a full patch.
I’m pretty hyped about this, mainly because a lot of people have wanted things like this and that I think/hope is going to be a really really nice change to the game. But also because (as your title says) Battlegrounds paved the way for this change, and it’s cool seeing a new game mode have these positive ripple effects across the rest of the game.:)
Not the last change we’re looking to make in this vein by a long shot, but that’s the upcoming, completed one.