How to get the gold version of Transfer Student in Hearthstone
In this article, we provide you with a step by step guide on how to unlock the two free golden Transfer Students.
When the Masquerade Ball first got announced Blizzard already provided us with some information on how to get the two golden Transfer Students:
[bluepost] Posted by PlayHearthstone.com
After a thorough examination of garments in our lost and found cupboard, Transfer Student has embarked on a laborious journey to find the perfect costume for the Masquerade Ball! We’ve identified an itinerary in the dormitory that outlines an intention to visit Dalaran, Uldum, Dragonblight, and the Black Temple. Scribbled on the back is mention of playing Rexxar’s tale in Hearthstone Book of Heroes, and at least one match in both Battlegrounds and Arena. [/bluepost]
» What to do
- Play one game in Dalaran Heist solo adventure.
- Play one game in Tombs of Terror solo adventure.
- Play one game in Galakrond’s Awakening solo adventure.
- Play one game in Trial by Felfire (Story mode) solo adventure.
- Play one game in Book of Heroes (Rexxar) solo adventure.
- Play one game in Arena (no need for a full run, just one game).
- Play one game in Battlegrounds.
Important: You need to have played the modes recently, so make sure to do each once to be safe you get the reward.
The order in which you complete the task is unimportant.
This will benefit you with two golden epic cards, but sadly, you can’t disenchant them for dust.