Fall Reveal Stream Live Recap – New Gamemode, Expansion & System Revamp
Today is the big day! The Hearthstone Team shares information about the upcoming Expansion (maybe we see some new cards today?), the System Revamp (most likely including a Battle Pass), and a new Game Mode.
It already got announced that we will get an update today, including nerfs. Maybe some of the new announcements will also be featured in it.
Come one, come all! Hearthstone Game Director Benjamin Lee will open our Fall Reveal stream with several major announcements! From there, Game Designers Pat Nagle, John McIntyre, and John Yang will speak to each reveal in-depth with our host, Brian Kibler. We’ve got some very exciting news in store that you won’t want to miss!
On October 22, watch 15 minutes of the Hearthstone Fall Reveal on Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone between 7:30 a.m. PT – 9:00 a.m. PT to get 1 Scholomance Academy card pack. Watch for at least 30 minutes total to get another one! Before you can receive awards, you’ll need to link your Twitch.tv and Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Battle.net account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.
- The new Game Mode Duels will go live today – in early access!
- Madness at Darkmoon Faire is the upcoming Hearthstone expansion!
A lot new cards got revealed:
Achievements are coming
We’ve been hinting at a new progression system for a while, and it’s finally here! In what is shaping up to be Hearthstone’s biggest systems update ever, the progression revamp includes four major parts:
- The addition of an Achievements System that tracks your in-game accomplishments.
- A central Reward Track for all earnable rewards outside of Ranked play.
- A Quest Revamp that supports daily and weekly quests.
- An updated Profile Page with player info, ranks, and stats.
New Game Mode: Hearthstone Duels
Welcome to Duels, a new competitive Hearthstone game mode that changes every season! In Duels, you’ll choose a Hero, a Hero Power, a starting Treasure, and build a 15-card starter deck from your collection before facing off against a series of worthy human opponents—Dungeon Run-style! Devise your path to victory by enhancing your deck after each match with minions, spells, and powerful Treasures to aid in increasingly difficult encounters with other players!